Monday 1/9/22 Announcements
- Today’s Lunch: Chicken Drumstick
- Detention tonight with Mrs. DeSutter
- Out of school guest forms for Homecoming are available on the office ledge. If you are bringing a guest that does not attend MCHS, you will need to have this form completed and turned in to the office no later than Friday, January 27th.
- Today there will be a senior lip sync meeting in room 18 during 5B.
- There will be a freshman red wagon meeting in the gym during 5a today
- Homecoming Committee is selling Homecoming T-shirts this week during 5A and 5B. The shirts will be $10 dollars each. The last day to buy shirts is Friday, no exceptions will be made.
- Students who have signed up for the Tazewell Teen Conference need to turn in their pre-arranged absence form. The field trip is Thursday January 12th so the form needs to be turned into the main office by Wednesday the 11th. Also, if you haven’t paid, please turn the money into Mrs. Harbourn. Thanks!
- Any juniors who are interested in participating in the ICC Welding, EMT/Firefighter, or CNA program their senior year, need to see Mrs. Harbourn for an application. They are due by February 1st. This is a great opportunity!!