Thursday 11/17/22 Announcements
Today’s Lunch: Sweet n Sour Meatballs with Rice
- Detention tonight with Mr. Clark
- Sophomores, Jostens will be here to deliver your class rings and letter jackets on Tuesday, November 29th during study hall in the library. If you have not made your final payment, please bring it with you on the 29th so you can pick up your ring.
- There will be an Interact Club Meeting the end of 5B to discuss helping with Snow Buddies
- There will be a student council meeting today in room 10 during 5A/5B.
- All high school students in Tazewell County are invited to attend the “Teens Unlimited” Teen Conference. The purpose of the Conference is to 1) present information on topics relevant to teen issues, 2) encourage self-awareness, and 3) provide a basis for leadership. If you are interested in attending the conference on January 12th, pick up a registration sheet from Mrs. Harbourn. They are due by December 10th.