Wednesday 11/2/22 Announcements
Today’s Lunch: Pasta Bolognese
- We will be handing out free day forms for the month of October today and tomorrow. If you do not receive one but feel you should have, please see Jen in the office
- Tonight starts our strength training classes for all HS athletes from 6:00 – 8:00 in the HS gym. The class is also being held on Sunday’s from 2:00 – 4:00. There is no cost to attend and the class is not mandatory. The benefits that you will receive by attending the classes will only make you better.
- All high school students in Tazewell County are invited to attend the “Teens Unlimited” Teen Conference. The purpose of the Conference is to 1) present information on topics relevant to teen issues, 2) encourage self-awareness, and 3) provide a basis for leadership. If you are interested in attending the conference on January 13th, pick up a registration sheet from Mrs. Harbourn. They are due by December 10th.
- Thank you to everyone who participated in the Tiny Art Show in the library. If you would like your art piece back, please pick it up from the library.
- This month Book Club will be reading A Court of Thorns and Roses. Any students interested in reading the book can checkout a copy from Miss Shaffer in the Library.
- This month in the library we are having a Two Sentence Story Contest. Stories can be on any topic, but must be original work and cannot be longer than two sentences. Entries will be accepted in the library until November 30 and one submission is allowed per person. Entries will be judged and a winner will receive a Walmart Gift Card
- If you'd like to order a Spanish Club t-shirt, please bring your $16 to Ms. Brodbeck no later than this Thursday. Shirts will not be ordered if they are not paid for in advance.
- ICC will be here November 10th at 11:45 in the library