Wednesday 10/26/22 Announcements
Today’s Lunch: Wings of Fire
- There will be an FCCLA meeting today in the library during 5B
- ICC will be here November 10th at 11:45 in the library
- Want to win some cool prizes like a Raider pullover, Jarritos soda, or a Day of the Dead plush throw? Come to the Blacklight Dance on Friday, October 28th from 6-8pm in the high school cafeteria. $1 cover charge includes music, dancing, snacks, drinks, face-painting, and raffle prizes! The blacklight dance is a casual dance--no dressing up needed!
Don't like to dance? You should still come to the blacklight dance! We'll have some Day of the Dead cookies to decorate and a few other activities to do. $1 gets you in!
- The Fall Sports Athletic Awards Night for volleyball, golf, and cross country will be October 27th at 6:15. The Winter Sports Parent Meeting for basketball and cheerleading will be held on October 27th at 7:00. The coaches meeting will follow. At least one parent needs to attend the 7:00 meeting with the AD. If your attended the Falls Parent Meeting, then they only need to attend the coaches meeting.
- Seniors – Josten’s will be back to take your graduation orders this Thursday, October 27th during lunch and study hall. Please turn in your orders at this time. Extra packets are on the office ledge if you need one
- Spanish Club members--please check our Google Classroom if you'd like to purchase a Spanish Club t-shirt!
- Student Activities is hiding 5 pumpkins around the school every day this week. If you find one, take it to Ms. Sauder to receive candy
- This week is Red Ribbon Week. The purpose of this week is to raise awareness for the dangers of drug and alcohol abuse and to promote good decision making. We will be doing the following dress up days and there will be activities during the lunch periods that you can participate in. Please keep all clothing school appropriate!
Thursday – “Ride Drugs Out of Town” wear your wild west gear
Friday – Wear red to support our Red Ribbon Campaign.
- Attention seniors- Eastern Illinois University will be here on October 27th. If you want to attend a meeting with their representative, please sign up with Mrs. Harbourn. They will be in the library during your 5B study hall.