Tuesday 10/11/22 Announcements
Today’s Lunch: Rotini & Meatballs
- Science Club members – Fannie Mae order forms need to be turned in to Mr. Servis today
- Juniors, there will be a prom committee meeting today in the library during 5B.
- We will be having a Flu shot clinic on October 20th. Forms are available on the office ledge. Please take forms home to be filled out and signed by your parent.
- Nurse Denise is still missing Freshman physicals and Senior meningitis vaccines
If proof of these are not provided by October 15th students will be sent home from school until the papers have been turned in.
- Anyone interested in winter sports – girls basketball, boys basketball and wrestling, please stop by the office and sign up on the sheets on the office window
- Picture retakes will be Monday, October 17th
- This month we are celebrating art in the library. If you like to draw, join Miss Shaffer in a daily art challenge. Follow the daily theme outside the library and turn it in to be shown in the library. We are also going to be having a Tiny Art Show. Students can pick up a mini canvas in the library and create a piece of art to be displayed in the library. Canvases are due back to Miss Shaffer by Wednesday, October 12. If you have any questions, please see Miss Shaffer in the library.
- Attention seniors- Eastern Illinois University will be here on October 27th. If you want to attend a meeting with their representative, please sign up with Mrs. Harbourn. They will be in the library during your 5B study hall.
- Juniors- if you are interested in taking the PSAT/NMSQT on Wednesday, October 12th, you will need to see Mrs. Harbourn. The test costs $17 and is a great preparation for the SAT.