Monday 11/6/23 Announcements
Today’s lunch: Western BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger
- Interact students or any students that would like to volunteer to decorate for Veterans Day. Please sign up on the sheet on the yellow bulletin board outside or Mr. Servis' room or show up on Thursday after school in the front of the office. It should take about 30 minutes if we have about 10 people.
- Attention all Science club members interested in going on the Chicago Field Trip this month!! There will be a brief meeting during the last 15 minutes of 5B on Tuesday November 7th.
- There will be NO spirit committee meeting today in 5A or 5B. Listen to announcements for the next meeting
- Book Club will be reading Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan for December. Copies are available in the library for any interested students.
- Students interested in a construction pathway field trip, see Mrs. Harbourn for details. This is an excellent trip!!!!!
- Detention tonight with Mr. Robison